Responsive Web Design (RWD) first used in 2001 by Audi.com but the term RWD first used in 2010 as per WikiPedia. So what is this RWD? Just by looking at the adjacent image should already give a good idea of what it is and in fact what its function.read more
When DIY website builders start to build their site, there are two major approaches: a) Those who plan, b) Those who do not plan. There is of course many scenarios between these two extremes.
We are going to cover 8 major things to do before doing any building in order of importance:read more
Do you need a Quote?
Some important website business & development considerations
- Why do you need a new or redesigned website?
- What will happen to your business if you do not publish or re-design your website?
- What can you offer your clients that they may not find elsewhere?
- What problem/s does your business solve for your clients?
- What does your background have that will benefit your clients?
- Why do you think your clients should do business with you rather than another similar organisation?
- Who is your customer? Consider: income, interests, gender, age, internet literacy.
- Who are your decision makers and are they available?
- What is the turn around time for strategic & website decisions?
- Have staff been nominated to help, what will they be doing?
- Who is your webmaster, can he/she make decisions?
- Who is your online competition, and how have they established themselves already?